The Education (Higher Education Leadership) program at California State University Sacramento specifically focuses on cultivating leaders who promote learning, equity, social justice and achievement for all students.
- Educational Leadership and Policy Studies seeks to prepare transformational leaders with the capacity to effectively facilitate and manage change.
- Foundations in Higher Education Leadership
- Diversity in Higher Education
- Education Research
- Advanced Seminar: Program Development and Evaluation
- Advanced Seminar: Ethical Decision Making
- Meeting the Leadership Challenge
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 4299 other Masters in Education in United States
Completion, and successful review, of Cal State Apply and program Supplemental applicationSuccessful interview with faculty, demonstrating
- Preparation for graduate level study
- Professional experience at any level in higher education
- Some leadership experience
- Familiarity with current issues in education
- Knowledge of conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of higher education as a field
- Entry level understanding of ethical leadership
- Vision for P-16 education
Living costs for Sacramento
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.