Graduates at Computer Science from Tennessee Tech University will have the technical competence needed to engage in successful careers in industry, research, and public service.
Graduates with Computer Science from Tennessee Techn University will:
- demonstrate a breadth of knowledge across the discipline of computer science including both the practice and theory of computer science.
- demonstrate a depth of knowledge in their chosen area of specialization.
- demonstrate knowledge of techniques, synthesis, and application of computer science research.
- Analysis of Algorithms
- Mathematics and Theory of Machine Learning
- Advanced Analysis of Algorithms
- Parallel Programming
- Advanced Networking
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Software Engineering View 1114 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Undergraduate (BS) GPA and the academic institution attended.
- GRE scores (students with BS degrees in CS or related fields from TTU are not required to
- take the GRE).
- Three letters of recommendation that demonstrate strong evidence for success in the graduate program.
- Availability of TTU CS faculty to serve as research advisor(s).
- Participation in undergraduate research.
- Post-BS degree professional experience relevant to planned degree ofstudy.
- Publications in peer reviewed journals and conferences.
- TOEFL/IELTS score (international students only).
International24444 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12222 USD per semester during 12 months.
National24444 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12222 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State11376 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5688 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Cookeville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.