The MAcc qualifies students to sit for the Uniform CPA Examinations in Utah and many other states, which is a necessary step in becoming a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). It also provides a base to pursue related certifications as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA), and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE). Ultimately, a MAcc can lead to a wide variety of significant leadership positions in accounting and business including controller, CFO, and CEO.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Managing and Facilitating Professional Teams
- Accounting Strategies for Achieving Profit Goals
- Advanced Corporate Tax
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 550 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college/university, a nationally accredited program, or an international college or university recognized by a Ministry of Education. International Admissions officers shall determine if applicants with international degrees meet the graduate program’s requirement of a recognized bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Any additional or more stringent admissions criteria established by specific graduate programs in addition to the minimum required by the University
- International students must also meet all US government requirements for international students
- International graduate students on visas shall not be admitted or enrolled as non-matriculated students
International1252 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1252 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National536 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 536 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State536 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 536 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.