The MAcc qualifies students for entry-level positions in public accounting, industry, government, and not-for-profit organizations.
The Accountancy degree from Utah Valley University qualifies students to sit for the Uniform CPA Examinations in Utah and many other states, which is a necessary step in becoming a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- It also provides a base to pursue related certifications as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA), and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
- Ultimately, a MAcc can lead to a wide variety of significant leadership positions in accounting and business including controller, CFO, and CEO.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Intermediate Accounting
- Cost Management
- Individual Income Tax
- Accounting Information Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Accounting Taxation View 752 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution
- Minimum overall undergraduate GPA 3.0
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in upper-division accounting courses (No individual grade for a prerequisite class may be a C or lower)
- International students must complete the Test Of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
International32064 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32064 USD per year during 12 months.
National32064 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32064 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State13296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13296 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Orem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.