Consistent with this, the Mathematics - Actuarial Science program at Central Connecticut State University provides course work which covers a substantial portion of the material on the first four examinations of the Society of Actuaries and the Casualty Actuarial Society. Students are encouraged to begin taking professional exams during their course of study. In conjunction with this, students are exposed to complementary disciplines, such as applied statistics or data mining.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Graduate Actuarial Models
- Review-SOA/CAS Course
- Advanced Topics in Actuarial Science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Actuarial Science View 607 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
- Students must hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education to apply for a Master's Program, post baccalaureate teacher certification, and most other programs.
- The undergraduate record must demonstrate clear evidence of ability to undertake and pursue studies in a graduate field successfully.
- To apply for the Ed.D. in Educational Leadership, 6th year certificate degrees, and Advanced Official Certificate Programs in Professional Counseling, Superintendent of Schools and Reading, a master's degree is required.
International26072 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13036 USD per semester during 12 months.
National26072 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13036 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12848 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6424 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for New Britain
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.