The primary education and training mission of the program is to provide a program of study with an applied clinical emphasis to prepare students for the practice of psychology or counseling at the master’s level of licensure.
- Students in the Clinical Psychology program at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi are required to take a sequence of core curriculum coursework that emphasizes major academic areas within the discipline of psychology before advancing to specialized coursework in the area of clinical psychology that prepares them for the professional application of psychological principles.
- In addition, students receive supervised clinical practicum experience as part of their training.
- They may also choose to complete an empirical thesis under the supervision of a faculty advisor.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods and Statistics
- Biological Bases of Behavior
- Advanced Social Psychology
- Advanced Developmental Psychology
- Advanced Personality Theories
- Graduate Psychopathology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology View 939 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- A bachelor's degree in psychology, or a bachelor's degree with 15 semester hours of undergraduate coursework in psychology for unconditional admission. This foundational undergraduate coursework must include general psychology, statistics, experimental psychology, and six hours of upper division psychology electives.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- GRE General Test Scores within the last 5 years. (waived if candidate already has a master's degree)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation.
- Essay (500-1000 words describing your educational and professional goals as well as your qualifications for graduate study e.g., academic achievements, research experience, relevant work or volunteer experience, etc.).
International7618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3809 USD per semester during 24 months.
National7618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3809 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State2406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1203 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Corpus Christi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.