An MBA concentration in Operations Management from University of Chicago gives you a global perspective on industry trends and the strategic vision to lead your company ahead of the competition.
- At Booth, the operations management MBA examines the impact of management decisions on the day-to-day running of a company—as well as the impact of daily operations on management decisions.
- Our interdisciplinary approach combines coursework in delivery of goods and services, decision models, and data analysis with experiential learning opportunities. Students in our Health-Care Analytics Lab, for example, have helped hospitals improve operations in areas including population health, hospital readmissions, scheduling, and nurse benchmarking.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Operations Management: Business Process Fundamentals
- Healthcare Management Analytics Lab
- Supply Chain Strategy and Practice
- Managerial Decision Modeling
- Revenue Management
- Managing Service Operations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesOperations and Quality Management View 53 other Masters in Operations and Quality Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To be considered for admission to the Full-Time MBA Program, you must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited US college or university or its equivalent in another country.
- You also need to submit your scores on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE). Our MBA requirements do not require a minimum GMAT or GRE score for any applicant to be considered for admission.
- All international students whose native language is not English must take either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the academic version of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Pearson Test of English (PTE).
International25947 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25947 USD per year during 12 months.
National25947 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25947 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.