Our interdisciplinary approach combines classroom courses in the fundamentals of entrepreneurship with exciting experiential programs and competition courses.
Students in the Entrepreneurship program from University of Chicago consult with real-world companies, develop business ideas in experiential lab classes, and apply classroom learning to competitions and internships within the entrepreneurial community.
Our Distinguished Faculty in This Area
- At Chicago Booth, you’ll work with faculty who conduct pioneering research, collaborate with entrepreneurial and private equity leaders, and bring their own entrepreneurial experiences into the classroom.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Entrepreneurial Finance and Private Equity
- New Venture Strategy
- Building the New Venture
- Special Topics in Entrepreneurship: Small Seminar in Developing a Business Plan
- Commercializing Innovation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1547 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To be considered for admission to the Full-Time MBA Program, you must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited US college or university or its equivalent in another country.
- You also need to submit your scores on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE). Our MBA requirements do not require a minimum GMAT or GRE score for any applicant to be considered for admission.
- All international students whose native language is not English must take either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the academic version of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Pearson Test of English (PTE).
International51894 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25947 USD per semester during 12 months.
National51894 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25947 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.