Join hundreds of working professionals in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries currently enrolled at Pharmaceutical Management Program at Fairleigh Dickinson University . By continually building a cohesive “learning culture” with industry, the Pharmaceutical Management MBA provides a curriculum of direct relevance to market realities.
Currently enrolled students represent more than 40 leading pharmaceutical companies. Classes are held on weeknights and Saturdays at FDU’s Florham and Metro campuses. By attending classes conveniently located close to work and/or home, students graduate with a fully accredited MBA degree with specialized courses in pharmaceutical management. Please note that specialization courses are only offered in the evenings at the Florham campus only.
Join a diverse student body ranging from entry level to the executive suite, from production, research, finance and accounting to sales and marketing. Network with colleagues whose educational backgrounds vary from undergraduate majors in liberal arts, science, engineering and business to earned masters and doctoral degrees. Advance your career at FDU.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Healthcare Systems Policy
- Managing the Value Proposition
- Pharmaceutical Marketing and Product Development
- Management of Research and Technology in the Pharmaceutical Industries
- Structure, Regulation and Strategy of the Pharmaceutical Industries
- Graduate Independent Study
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Pharmacy View 179 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Upload or mail your academic records from all post-secondary schools attended.
- Submit a TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-A score.
- Submit a GRE or NCLEX score if required by the program.
- Submit a Statement of Purpose.
- Submit a resume or CV.
- Submit two letters of recommendation from academic or professional references.
- Submit a copy of your passport.
- Submit a bank statement and Affidavit of Financial Support if you are seeking an F-1 visa.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International44970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1499 USD per credit during 12 months.
National44970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1499 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State44970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1499 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Madison
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.