The Department offers a doctoral degree program with a concentration in computational mathematics and statistical sciences through the College of Science, Engineering and Technology’s Ph.D. program in Computational Data-Enabled Sciences and Engineering (CDS&E).
The Department also offers programs leading to the MST degree in mathematics designed for persons who wish additional preparation for mathematics teaching or mathematics supervision and the MS degree in Pure or Applied Mathematics for students who seek careers in academia, government, industry or the business sector. The Mathematics program from Jackson State University is designed for persons with adequate background in undergraduate mathematics beyond the calculus sequence.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Modern Linear Algebra
- Modern Algebra
- Real Analysis
- Complex Analysis
- Introduction to General Topology
- Probability and Statistics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Actuarial Science View 386 other Masters in Actuarial Science in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission. Click here to access the Graduate School Application.
- Out-of-state and International applicants must submit a $25.00 application fee. Applications will not be processed without payment of the application fee. Payment is made by using a credit/debit card at the time of application. Application payments are processed as part of the application.
- A satisfactory TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS score
International28800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 960 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 960 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State13800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 460 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Jackson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.