The mission of the Geological Engineering program from Jackson State University is to provide a high quality graduate education in the traditional and emerging areas of geological engineering which is locally responsive; ; and to provide professional and community service to the state, the nation, and the world.
- Provide a graduate education in the broad area of geological engineering fundamentals.
- Provide academic education and real world design experiences to prepare students for practice in the geological engineering profession.
- Make contributions to the advancement of knowledge in geological engineering; and engage in meaningful service activities.
- Create and maintain an environment that promotes professional development, growth of the intellect, character, and spirit of students, faculty and staff.
- Regional Geological Engineering
- Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Advanced Geomechanics
- GIS Applications in Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Surface Water
- Wetland Management for Environmental Engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSoil Science Geology General Engineering & Technology View 1844 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission. Click here to access the Graduate School Application.
- Out-of-state and International applicants must submit a $25.00 application fee. Applications will not be processed without payment of the application fee. Payment is made by using a credit/debit card at the time of application. Application payments are processed as part of the application.
- A satisfactory TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS score
International6520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3260 USD per semester during 12 months.
National6520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3260 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State5520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2760 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Jackson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.