- Provide students of the Electrical Engineering program from Jackson State University with a solid foundation in electrical engineering (EE), EE practices and major design skills to maintain high employability, adaptability to changing technologies, and an ability to conceive new technologies and innovative solutions to EE challenges
- Graduates with effective communications skills required for career advancement
- Endow students with a sense of professionalism, professional ethics and active participation in the affairs of the profession
- Enable students to work effectively in a team environment
- Computational Methods
- Advanced Logic Design
- Advanced Engineering Analysis
- VLSI Design
- VLSI Testing and Design for Testability
- Digital Integrated Circuit Design
- Solid State Electronics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 374 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission. Click here to access the Graduate School Application.
- Out-of-state and International applicants must submit a $25.00 application fee. Applications will not be processed without payment of the application fee. Payment is made by using a credit/debit card at the time of application. Application payments are processed as part of the application.
- A satisfactory TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS score
International6520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3260 USD per semester during 12 months.
National6520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3260 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State5520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2760 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Jackson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.