Students at Thomas Jefferson University can complete the Community and Trauma Counseling program in as little as two years as outlined below.
- A three year progression is also available, if additional time is needed to meet internship field placement requirements.
- Students may also choose a four year part time progression, with two courses per semester.
- Orientation to the Counseling Profession
- Foundations of Trauma Counseling
- Neurobiology of Trauma
- Human Growth and Development
- Advanced Counseling Theory and Practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling View 1221 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts: Submit official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions you have attended and/or from which you earned credit. Official transcripts can be sent electronically by the institution to email@example.com or mailed to the address above.
- Personal Statement: Submit a statement of purpose outlining your interest in the program, how the course of study relates to your desired career path, and your academic and job-related experiences that are relevant to the program.
- Letters of Recommendation: Submit two letters of reference that provide insight into your academic competence. References from college or university faculty members are recommended. You may request recommendations through your MyJefferson account.
- Résumé: A current professional résumé is required.
International36780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1226 USD per credit during 24 months.
National36780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1226 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.