Students in the Occupational Therapy program from Thomas Jefferson University are admitted who have a bachelor’s degree or higher, have fulfilled pre-professional requirements and meet admission criteria enter the program.
Students attend on-campus class meetings eight weekends per semester (Friday and Saturday, generally every other weekend).
- Between on-campus sessions, students complete assignments and participate in learning activities online, through distance education technology.
- Approximately 65 percent of coursework is delivered on-campus each semester, the remaining online.
- Students must earn 74 credits to meet the graduate degree requirement of the program. The MSOT is completed in 2.5 years.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Foundations for Practice
- Functional Anatomy
- Occupational Competence
- Assistive Technology Design
- Applied Neuroanatomy
- Clinical Skills
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 2370 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Official Transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
- Test Scores
- Personal Statement/Essay
- Recommendation Letters
- Volunteer/Work Experience
- International Students
- English Language Proficiency
- Drug, Criminal Background & Child Abuse Clearances
International43384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43384 USD per year during 30 months.
National43384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43384 USD per year during 30 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.