- The Athletic Training program from Thomas Jefferson University is constructed to prepare highly motivated students with an interest in the medical field to sit for the National Athletic Trainers Association Board of Certification (BOC) examination upon graduation.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Functional Human Anatomy
- Emergency Care
- Scientific Inquiry and Writing
- Fundamentals of Athletic Training
- Basics of Rehabilitation
- Practicum in Athletic Training
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management Sports Sciences View 553 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Bachelor’s degree, any major (completed prior to start of program)
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA
- Prerequisite courses taken within 10 years of starting the porgram
- A “C” or better in the following prerequisite courses.
- Two letters of recommendation from academic or professional sources
- Personal essay as stated in ATCAS
- 50 hours of clinical observation under the supervision of a licensed rehabilitation professional (preferably a certified athletic trainer).
International38675 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38675 USD per year during 24 months.
National38675 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38675 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.