The goals and objectives of this program are as follows:
- Provide professional grounding in the eight domains of information security as articulated for the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP): Security and Risk Management, Asset Security, Security Engineering, Communications and Network Security, Identity and Access Management, Security Assessment and Testing, Security Operations, and Software Development Security.
- Offer professional grounding in the four domains of information security management as articulated by ISACA (previously known as the Information Systems Audit and Control Association): Information Security Governance, Information Risk Management and Compliance, Information Security Program Development and Management, Information Security Incident Management.
- Deliver grounding in principles of enterprise management: Organizational Behavior, Management of Information Technology.
- Afford grounding in tools supporting security management: System and Network Administration, Analytics, Data Management.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Information Systems Security
- Organizational Behavior
- Introduction to Information Security Management
- Information Security Governance and Program Development
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Cyber Security View 436 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
- Completed Online Application
- Application Fee
- Official Transcripts
International10863 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10863 USD per year and a duration of .
National10863 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10863 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State3362 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3362 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.