About Information Security Management at Augusta University
This Information Security Management program at the Augusta University will provide professional grounding in the eight domains of information security as articulated for the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP): Security and Risk Management, Asset Security, Security Engineering, Communications and Network Security, Identity and Access Management, Security Assessment and Testing, Security Operations, and Software Development Security.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Information Systems Security
- Principles of Information Security Management
- Information Security Policy Development
- Information Risk Management
- Legal Issues in Information Security
- Principles of Incident Response and Disaster Recovery
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Cyber Security View 198 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
- Applicants from foreign colleges and universities must use an approved transcript evaluation service. An official course-by-course transcript evaluation based on official transcripts and documents is required.
- Degrees awarded from international universities and colleges must be verified as the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor's or higher degree.
- Only in the case of transcripts from international colleges/universities will an official course-by-course transcript evaluation based on official transcripts and documents be accepted in lieu of an official transcript. Official transcript evaluations based on unofficial transcripts, documents or copies will not fulfill this requirement.
International18772 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9386 USD per semester during 12 months.
National18772 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9386 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State5504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2752 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.