The Manufacturing Systems Technology program at Jacksonville State University balances academic instruction with practical applications in manufacturing systems to provide graduates with a broad base of knowledge and skills needed to effectively manage and control production in manufacturing facilities.
- The program is 30 semester hours of graduate-level coursework
- The 30 hours are comprised of 24 hours of major coursework and 6 hours of elective courses
- Manufacturing Operational Systems
- Manufacturing Computer/Information Systems
- Manufacturing Systems Simulation
- Manufacturing Value Analysis
- Automated Manufacturing Technology
- Safety and Health Administration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 99 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed JSU Graduate Application for Admission.
- Non-refundable $35.00 application processing fee.
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities with degrees posted. (Students who have previously attended JSU do not need to request a transcript from the university.)
- Official tests scores on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) taken within five years of application.Official GMAT scores are only required for applicants whose undergraduate degree is not from an ATMAE or ABET accredited program or whose degree GPA from an ATMAE or ABET accredited program is below a 3.00 on a 4.00 scale.
- International student applicants must see the International Student Applicants section of this catalog for other application and enrollment requirements.
International12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 USD per credit during 12 months.
National12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.