A total of 30 graduate semester hours are required for the degree with 21 required hours of emergency management courses, and 9 hours of approved emergency management electives. All requirements for the Emergency Management degree offered by the Jacksonville State University can be met through distance learning. A 15-hour Graduate Certificate in Emergency Management and a Master of Public Administration with a concentration in Emergency Management degree are also available.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Emergency Management
- Disaster Recovery
- Research Methods in Emergency Management
- Hazard Mitigation
- Disaster Response
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEmergency & Disaster Management View 72 other Masters in Emergency & Disaster Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the JSU Graduate Application for Admission.
- Pay the non-refundable $35 application processing fee.
- Send official transcripts from all colleges/universities with degrees posted to Graduate Admissions
- Detailed course description and/or syllabus for each courses/subjects completed in Bachelor's degree program when requested by the concerned graduate department.
- Copy of passport.
- Copy of financial document (financial statement and letter) stating a balance of at least $30,500.
International24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
National24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Jacksonville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.