The Medical Sciences program of the Western University of Health Sciences will provide you with the critical evaluation skills and research awareness necessary for you to become a well-informed, evidence-based professional; something that is impossible to achieve exclusively within the time constraints of most professional degree programs.
Why Choose WesternU?
Our nationally recognized University offers:
- Strong relationships/partnerships with select professional programs
- Experienced advising for professional school applications
- Clinical shadowing opportunities
- A great Southern California location with access to major cultural and recreational resources
- A warm and friendly environment
- Nationally and internationally acclaimed college faculty
- Small class size
- Student-centered learning
- Outstanding student support services including tutoring and disability resources
- Diverse student body and rich array of student clubs and volunteer opportunities
- Critical Learning & Communication Skills in the Health Profession
- Physical and Biochemical Systems
- Molecular and Cellular Basis of Life
- Clinical Research & Evidence-Based Decision Making
- Clinician and Society
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Human Medicine Health Sciences View 1934 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Bachelor’s Degree From A Regionally Accredited U.S. Institution (Should have a strong science component, must be conferred by matriculation, BS or BA in any subject is acceptable, degree must be completed by May 15th)
- Minimum Overall GPA of 2.5
- Test Scores For One Standardized Admissions Test
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcripts From All Schools Attended
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) – If Required
International27495 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27495 USD per year during 12 months.
National27495 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27495 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Pomona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.