This program, taught by a dynamic faculty committed to high-quality graduate-level education, is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills in theory, administration, research, and data analysis necessary for careers in the practice and administration of criminal justice, research, education, policy analysis, or to pursue doctoral-level studies.
The Master of Science in Criminal Justice at UWF is designed to fit the demands of contemporary students’ diverse schedules. Classes are offered evenings, some weekends, and in online and blended delivery formats. Full time students can complete the degree in four semesters (one and a half years). Students can also complete the program entirely on line over an extended period of time.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Criminological Theory
- Research Methodology
- Analysis of Quantitative and Qualitative Data
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Policing and Society
- Courts and Society
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesCriminal Law View 231 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
- An earned bachelor's degree from an institution that is fully accredited by a regional or national accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education.
- Be in good standing at all previous institutions of higher learning.
- A score on a nationally standardized graduate admissions test, such as the General Test of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), the Miller Analogies Test (MAT), the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), or an equivalent that is acceptable for the program to which the student is applying.
- Approval by the department offering the degree to which the applicant is applying.
International1029 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1029 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National463 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 463 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State369 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 369 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.