With one of the most affordable tuition plans in Florida and state-of-the-art computing facilities, our Master’s in Information Technology program offers cutting edge curricula and learning environments, with professionally-oriented, hands-on study material in two different specializations: Database Management and Cybersecurity. Both specializations are available completely online, but students also have the opportunity to work with faculty mentors on research projects that provide core skills and real-world, problem-solving experiences that will help them succeed in their future career paths.
Provides instruction in applied and theoretical computer science topics such as networks and communication devices, theory of computation, analysis of algorithms, programming languages, and operating systems.
Emphasizes designing, implementing, maintaining, and administering large database systems. Students will become proficient in database programming and SQL and will be able to identify and utilize tools to work with vast amounts of data.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Software Engineering Foundations: Java Programming
- Database Systems
- Applied Information Security
- Software Engineering Process
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences View 440 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
- An earned bachelor's degree from an institution that is fully accredited by a regional or national accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education.
- Be in good standing at all previous institutions of higher learning.
- A score on a nationally standardized graduate admissions test, such as the General Test of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), the Miller Analogies Test (MAT), the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), or an equivalent that is acceptable for the program to which the student is applying.
- Approval by the department offering the degree to which the applicant is applying.
International1037 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1037 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1037 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1037 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State377 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 377 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.