This plan is designed to provide instruction to prospective and in-service teachers, practitioners, professional career students and others who wish to supplement their undergraduate education and expand their research capabilities in Human Services and Consumer Sciences through additional study at the graduate level. Students desirous of pursuing an advanced degree beyond the master’s level are especially encouraged to consider this plan.
- Family and community services – field experience
- Introduction to graduate studies in human services and consumer sciences
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesFamily & Consumer Science View 159 other Masters in Family & Consumer Science in United States
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.5 or better; or 3.0 on last 60 hours
- If required by the graduate degree program, GRE (General) or GMAT for Business programs (must be within five (5) years of your application date). Please note that while all doctoral level programs require a GRE some Masters level programs do not require the GRE. Please click here for a list of programs with application deadlines and GRE requirement.
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (current)
- Personal Essay (300 – 500 words)
- Application fee ($75): Your application will not be processed until the fee is received.
- Transcript (s): 2 copies sent directly to TSU from the institutions.
International13610 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13610 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National7040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7040 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.