One will have the opportunity to structure his or her course work and thesis topic according to his or her other particular research interests in biology (to include Microbiology, Marine Biology, Biotechnology, or Molecular/Immunobiology). Whether one wants to go on to doctoral work, employment, or teaching in the field, a master's in this program is ideal. Some representative careers include: bioremediation, marine biology, medical research, microbiology, education, pharmaceutics, and public health.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Professional Development in Biology
- Biology Seminar
- Experimental Design in Biology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology View 884 other Masters in Biology in United States
- An earned bachelor's degree from an institution that is fully accredited by a regional or national accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education.
- Be in good standing at all previous institutions of higher learning.
- A score on a nationally standardized graduate admissions test, such as the General Test of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), the Miller Analogies Test (MAT), the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), or an equivalent that is acceptable for the program to which the student is applying.
- Approval by the department offering the degree to which the applicant is applying.
International1029 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1029 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National463 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 463 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State369 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 369 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.