- All graduate Norfolk State University students studying for the Masters in Electronics Engineering are to take 15 credits of core courses.
- Thesis students need 9 elective credits and 6 credits of thesis courses. Non-thesis students need 12 elective credits and 3 credits project course.
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics
- Communications Systems Engineering
- Analog Integrated Circuits
- VLSI System Design
- 3D Game Programming
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 209 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Official transcripts sent to the School of Graduate Studies and Research. (Unofficial transcripts may be uploaded into the application portal.)
- Three letters of recommendation and a personal statement expounding on the applicant’s interest in the field of study.
International25502 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25502 USD per year during 12 months.
National25502 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25502 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12690 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12690 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Norfolk
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.