We designed our Master of Public Administration graduate program for busy adults—in fact, you can get your MPA in as little as two years while attending classes in the evening and on weekends.
As a nationally ranked master’s college, we’ll provide you with a thorough and rigorous foundation in the core aspects of public administration. You’ll also be able to specialize in one of three concentrations that match your goals and career:
- Tribal Governance: management, policy, and leadership for indigenous organizations, governments, and those who work with them
- Public & Nonprofit Administration: management, finance, and leadership
- Public Policy: understanding, communicating, and shaping policy
- Join our learning communities (cohorts) - Olympia, Tacoma, and Tribal Governance - as we work together for positive change.
The Public Administration program from Evergreen State College features many of the aspects that makes an Evergreen education unique and successful: collaborative and interdisciplinary programs, narrative evaluations, and a focus on experiential learning. You can enroll full-time and complete the program in two years, or choose to attend part-time and get your MPA in as little as three years. All classes meet in the evening or on the weekends to meet the needs of adult students.
- Public & Nonprofit Administration
- Public Policy
- Tribal Governance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Administration Public Policy View 1918 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- You can "Test Drive" our program! If you have a bachelor's degree you can take 8 MPA elective credits per quarter. Up to 12 credits total will count toward your MPA degree if you are admitted to the program. Explore the Test Drive the Program page to learn more.
International18020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9010 USD per semester during 24 months.
National18020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9010 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State8014 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4007 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Washington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.