This program provides students, many of whom already have extensive business backgrounds, with the knowledge and critical thinking skills needed to lead and succeed in complex and dynamic organizations. Students who have experienced success in the workplace find that additional education enhances their professional profile and affords new professional opportunities. The program develops leaders who will take on new management challenges and make a positive difference in their workplace and community.
- Financial Information for Decision Making.
- Leading the Self.
- Foundations of Strategic Information Management.
- Analysis & Design of Business Information Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1497 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- A 3.0 grade point average (gpa), measured on a 4.0 scale. Students from schools not using a grading system will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- Official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions of higher learning.
- Graduate Application Fee. A non-refundable application fee is required of anyone applying for admission as a new graduate student at UW-Green Bay. The fee is currently $56. The application fee is subject to change based on the actions of the University of Wisconsin System.
- Additional prerequisites for entrance to the specific program chosen.
International9343 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9343 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National4686 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4686 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.