Physician Assistant at State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn obtain patient histories, perform physical examinations, diagnose illness, determine treatment plans, order and interpret laboratory, diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, and prescribe medication as well as provide patient education, counseling, and follow-up care.
Following a medical model of patient care, physician assistants are qualified to perform a wide range of duties traditionally performed only by physicians.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- Interviewing and Physical Diagnosis
- Neuroanatomy for PA Students
- Introduction to Pharmacology
- Principles of Human Physiology and Biochemistry
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Human Medicine View 471 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- A baccalaureate degree in any discipline from a college or university accredited by a regional accrediting organization recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) such as the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, New England Association of Schools and Colleges, North Central Association, Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- A minimum, cumulative undergraduate Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- You must submit three (3) letters of recommendation. SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University has moved toward exclusive use of electronic recommendation submissions. Letters should be written by: a current/former College Science Professor and the other from a clinician (Physician Assistant, MD, Nurse practitioner, or other Health Care Professionals
International23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11550 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11550 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5655 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.