Occupational Therapy at State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn includes adapting tasks and the environment to maximize independence and quality of life.
The term "occupation" refers to activities that are meaningful to the individual within the environments in which he or she lives and functions.
Occupational Therapists work with individuals whose abilities to cope with the tasks of daily living are threatened or impaired by developmental deficits, injury, illness, or disability.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- Kinesiology Lab
- Assistive Technology
- Group Process
- Introduction to Therapeutic Occupations
- Foundations of Occupational Therapy II
- Human Neuroanatomy
- Medical Sciences
- Theory & Practice I: Psychosocial Intervention
- Activities of Daily Living
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Physiotherapy View 164 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United States
- A baccalaureate degree in any discipline from a college or university accredited by a regional accrediting organization recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) such as the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, New England Association of Schools and Colleges, North Central Association, Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- You must submit two letters of recommendation. SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University has moved toward exclusive use of electronic
International23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11550 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11550 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5655 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.