The program equips graduates with strong technical and analytical skills. Global competitiveness is enhanced by the instruction in management techniques and professional project management. Graduates in this program find employment in manufacturing, electronics, construction companies, government agencies, and large multinational firms. Many students go on to earn their Ph.D. This degree program is also available online.
The Master of Science in Technology Management from North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University is a solid foundation for a number of post-graduation plans. Some grads pursue supervisory roles, while others continue on the academic track to earn a Ph.D. in Technology Management or other disciplines. We also provide a joint Ph.D. consortium degree program with Indiana State University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication: During the coursework in the program, students will be able to communicate effectively the functions performed by Technology professionals in the installation, design, and utilization of software applications and equipment with the clarity and precision required by standards commonly practiced in the profession.
- Critical Thinking: During the coursework in the program, students will be able to define technological requirements appropriate to commonly encountered problems and solutions in workplace/enterprise.
- Innovation: During the coursework in the program, students will be able to design and implement a project that meets the desired technical specification, process, component, and/or program.
- Global Awareness - Social Responsibility: During the coursework in the program, students will be able to analyze the impact of Technology, both locally and globally, on individuals, organizations, and society.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesTechnology Management View 226 other Masters in Technology Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All programs require the graduate admission application, application fee, academic transcripts, personal statement and recommendation letters.
- Most programs also require a personal statement and graduate test scores.
- Some programs have additional requirements such as an on-campus interview.
International17544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8772 USD per semester during 12 months.
National4744 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2372 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Greensboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.