At Strings from Roosevelt University students graduate with comprehensive musicianship skills, performance capability, analytic abilities and stylistic knowledge.
Students at Strings from Roosevelt University will:
- Study and performance of standard repertory encompassing all stylistic periods
- Gain systematic development of technical skills
- Development of collaborative and practical skills
- Style and Literature
- Orchestral Seminar
- Grad Comprehensive Review
- Orchestral Excerpts - Bass
- Advanced Study and Performance of Orchestral Repertory
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Artistic Application & Application Fee (via GetAcceptd)
- 2 or 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcripts from all previously attended schools/institutions
- TOEFL scores (if applicable)
- A caprice or short virtuoso piece; two movements of a Bach Partita or Sonata for solo violin; a fast movement of a concerto.
- A fast movement of any major 20th-century viola concerto; two contrasting movements of an unaccompanied Bach piece; one other piece of the candidate’s choice.
- Two contrasting movements of the same Bach Suite; a Popper Etude; the fast movement of a concerto such as the Dvorak, Lalo, Prokofiev Sinfonia Concertante (or work of similar difficulty).
- Two solo pieces of contrasting style, preferably including a movement of unaccompanied Bach and a fast movement from a concerto or a work of similar difficulty.
International42321 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42321 USD per year during 24 months.
National42321 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42321 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.