The University of Baltimore's M.S. in Nonprofit Management and Social Entrepreneurship leverages the expertise of the College of Public Affairs and the Merrick School of Business to provide you with a comprehensive education that addresses not just effective management but the forward-thinking initiatives of social enterprise.
When you graduate, you'll be skilled in:
- understanding the role of the nonprofit sector, its scope, economics, significance and history
- analyzing issues related to the unique legal, ethical and governance structures of the nonprofit sector
- developing financial models to ensure sustainability of nonprofits, including fundraising, philanthropic gifts and the use of social enterprise mechanisms
- identifying the different types of accountability under which nonprofit organizations must operate, including financial accountability and accountability to multiple stakeholders.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Public Personnel and Human Resource Management
- Public Program Evaluation
- Concepts and Practices of Nonprofits
- Strategic Planning
- Fundraising and Grant Writing
- Accounting Essentials
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApply anytime.
rolling for fall intake
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1577 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- a bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Online application.
- Official transcript(s).
- Letters of recommendation.
International1111 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1111 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1111 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1111 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State758 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 758 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.