Industrial - Organizational Psychology from Roosevelt University is one of the only programs of its kind in the country that synthesizes both fields and awards graduates two separate degrees. Students in the program learn the methodology and critical analysis that are the hallmark of I/O psychology, as well as the direct applied skills of the business world. Graduates have even more doors open for them because of the degrees conferred and the knowledge gained.
Most students who graduate with a master’s in I/O psychology get jobs consulting in topic areas from the field, business, and/or in human resources. This includes internal and external consulting, as well as the training and development field. Roosevelt graduates also have moved on to complete their PhD, both locally and at other top programs. Graduates who complete the dual degree are able to successfully speak the language both of business and consulting, further enhancing their marketability.
- Organizational Psychology
- Advanced Research Methods
- Intermediate Statistics
- Training & Development
- Consulting Skills
- Employee Testing
- Social Networks
- Economics for Decision Makers
- Finance for Decision Makers
- Strategic Management
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- The priority deadline is November 1 for Spring admission, and March 1 for Fall admission.
- We do accept applications on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1101 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Online Application
- $40 Application Fee
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges/universities within the United States. Coursework completed outside the U.S. requires a Foreign Credential Evaluation to be submitted.
- Letter of Intent outlining your personal and professional goals, why you are interested in this program, and how it will help you achieve your goals
- Official GRE scores
- English Language Proficiency: All international students and individuals who completed a degree program outside the United States are required to meet this requirement.
International22764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22764 USD per year during 36 months.
National22764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22764 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.