Nursing from Salisbury University flexible program offers multiple options for students to complete their degree. View the information below to find out which option is best for you:
- Nurse Educator
- Health Care Leadership
- Acute care hospitals
- Long-term care facilities
- Rehabilitation centers
- Public health departments
- Industrial and occupational health, research and health promotion organizations
- More specialized settings such as school health, law, pharmaceuticals, sales and marketing
- Nursing Care of Adults
- Professional Nursing Practice
- Health Assessment
- Life and Death Issues in Health Care: The Ethical Perspective
- Research Methods in Nursing
- Nursing Care of Children and Adolescents: A Family Centered Approach
- Care of Children and Adolescents Clinical
- Maternal Newborn Nursing: A Family Centered Approach
- Psychiatric-mental Health
- Readings in Health Care
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Fall Priority Deadline: March 1st (All application materials, including transcripts, must be submitted by this date.)
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Nursing View 735 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- 500-1,000-word statement describing academic and professional goals
- Two academic or professional references/letters of recommendation
- An official score report of your Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam.
- Applicants must have a B.S.N. or B.S. in nursing from a nationally accredited program with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Clinical experience is not required, but students are encouraged to work in professional nursing roles during summers and semester breaks.
- Submit a Graduate Application
- Submit Official Transcripts
- Submit Residency Documentation
International11190 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 746 USD per credit during 24 months.
National11190 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 746 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State6180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 412 USD per credit during 24 months.
Graduate Non-Resident Regional Hagerstown 496 USD
Living costs for Salisbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.