History from Salisbury University furnishes an excellent foundation for those interested in continuing their studies at the Ph.D. level. Rich offerings in U.S and world history also make the program ideal for K-12 teachers wanting to acquire more depth of content.
- Policy analysis
- Naval intelligence
- State and local archives
- Historic preservation
- Foundation administration
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses Include:
- Colonial and Revolutionary America
- 19th Century America
- European History
- Maryland History
- 20th Century America
- Chesapeake and Middle Atlantic History
- American Diplomacy
- Early Delmarva
- Ancient History
- Asian History
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Spring Priority Deadline: October 15
- Fall Priority Deadline: April 15
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies History Modern History View 102 other Masters in Modern History in United States
- an undergraduate degree in history or allied field
- completed 15 credit hours of upper-division coursework
- earned a grade point average of no less than 3.0 (B)
- completed a course on historical methodology (SU’s HIST 330) – this may be taken upon admission to the graduate program
- Three letters of recommendation
- A statement of purpose
- A scholarly paper writing sample.
- The GRE General Test (Institutional Code: 5403) is optional.
- Submit a Graduate Application
- Submit Official Transcripts
- Submit Residency Documentation
International746 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 746 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National746 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 746 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State412 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 412 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Graduate Non-Resident Regional Hagerstown 496 USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.