Applied Biology from Salisbury University curriculum emphasizes skills development in a research setting and relates practical experiences to a strong background in theory. An optional thesis and an accelerated 4+1 M.S. option for advanced undergraduates are included for those students who plan to continue their post-graduate studies.
- Field Biologist
- Laboratory Research Biologist
- Medical Physiology
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Economic Botany
- International Studies in Biology
- Conservation Biology
- Plant Taxonomy
- Comparative Anatomy
- Biology of The Vertebrates
- Medical Microbiology
- Plant Morphology
- Plant Anatomy
- Cell Biology
- Genetic Analysis
- Molecular Genetics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Molecular Sciences Ecology View 220 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in United States
- Undergraduate degree in biology or a related field with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- A personal statement
- Scores on the General Graduate Record Exam at or above the 50th percentile.
- Completion of prerequisite courses in chemistry (two courses in general chemistry and at least one semester of organic chemistry), at least one additional physical science course, a course in statistics and a demonstrable background in cell biology/genetics.
- Submit a Graduate Application
- Submit Official Transcripts
- Submit Residency Documentation
- Three letters of recommendation.
International12309 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 746 USD per credit during 24 months.
National12309 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 746 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State6798 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 412 USD per credit during 24 months.
Graduate Non-Resident Regional Hagerstown 496 USD
Living costs for Salisbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.