Homeland Security of University of the District of Columbia examines the effort by governments to protect their territory and interests from hazards and disasters, whether internal or external, natural and human made.
Aligned with the University’s land-grant mission of service to the community, the Homeland Security program focuses on community preparedness, response and recovery from catastrophic events.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Individual Rights & Liberties
- Intelligence & Security
- Research Techniques
- Statistics in Homeland Security
- Ethics & Leadership
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesTerrorism & Security Cyber Security View 276 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
- Complete the online application for Masters Degree Applicants.
- Pay the non-refundable $50 application fee.
- Submit college transcript(s) reflecting all course work, grades and date of graduation.
- Submit official GRE, GMAT or other examination scores required by program.
- Submit a 500-word personal statement about your academic and professional goals, research interests, relevant prior experience, motivation for graduate study in your proposed program and any other information in support of your application for graduate admission.
- Submit two letters of recommendation.
- Fulfill additional admission requirements and documentation set by individual graduate degree programs
- hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited, post-secondary institution
International17748 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 986 USD per credit during 24 months.
National17748 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 986 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State9234 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 513 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.