At Software Engineering from University of Wisconsin La Crosse students will acquire both technical skills and software project management skills that are required to lead and to carry out software development projects. This focus makes it distinct from the traditional Masters program in Computer Science.
Graduates with Software Engineering from University of Wisconsin La Crosse will be prepared to:
- design and analyze software systems
- efficiently conduct quality assurance
- be project leaders
- prepare cost estimations and feasibility analysis for software projects
- conduct testing and verification
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Programming Language Concepts
- Operating System Concepts
- Structures of Compilers
- Topics in Operating Systems
- Advances in Software Engineering
- User Interface Design
- Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Image Processing
- Secure Software Development
- Machine Learning
- Advanced Database Management Systems
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Computer Networks
- Internet of Things
- Computer Graphics and Modeling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 543 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
- The student must have a bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, computer engineering or an equivalent major, with an overall undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.85/4.0 or a GPA of at least 3.0/4.0 in the last half of all undergraduate work or a GPA of at least 3.0/4.0 for no fewer than 12 semester credits of graduate study at another accredited graduate institution.
- Academic records
- Course-by-Course Evaluations
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Proof of funding
- Passport copy
- $56 Application Fee
International20038 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10019 USD per semester during 12 months.
National20038 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10019 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State10050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5025 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for La Crosse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.