Physician Assistant Studies from University of Wisconsin La Crosse strives to educate highly competent and compassionate physician assistants who excel in meeting the healthcare needs of the regions served by Gundersen, Mayo, and Marshfield healthcare systems.
Graduates with Physician Assistant Studies from University of Wisconsin La Crosse will:
- attain the medical knowledge necessary to become highly competent physician assistants.
- develop excellent interpersonal skills essential for the effective practice of medicine as a physician assistant.
- meet the healthcare needs of the regions served by the partner institutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Infectious Disease
- Medical Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapeutics
- Applied Medical History and Physical Exam
- Evidence Based Medicine
- Medical Diagnostics
- Internal Medicine: Cardiology
- Internal Medicine: Gastroenterology and Pulmonology
- Health Care Administration, Law, and Ethics in Medicine
- Genitourinary Medicine
- Applied Genitourinary Medicine
- Medical Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapeutics II
- Clinical Practice Skills
- Behavioral Medicine
- Internal Medicine Subspecialty: Nephrology
- Internal Medicine Subspecialty: Endocrinology
- Internal Medicine Subspecialties II: Hematology and Rheumatology
- Emergency Medicine
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Neuroscience Health Sciences View 495 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- An application with the Central Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA) including three letters of reference.
- Submission of the program application fee.
- An earned bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- A minimum cumulative GPA (as calculated by CASPA) of 3.00 calculated on a 4-point scale.
- Submission of Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores is required with scores forwarded to UWL and the PA program.
- Academic records
- Course-by-Course Evaluations
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Proof of funding
- Passport copy
International20038 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10019 USD per semester during 12 months.
National13108 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6554 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State6452 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3226 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for La Crosse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.