Along with your career experience, the Pacific University Oregon Healthcare Management MBA will prepare you with a curriculum evolving as fast as today’s healthcare industry.
Why Pacific's MBA in Healthcare?
- Earn your MBA in 15 months with an alternating-weekend schedule (pdf) on Friday afternoons and Saturdays
- Network with a close-knit MBA cohort with experiences in and out of the healthcare industry
- Same schedule, benefits, and tuition that all Pacific MBA candidates enjoy
- Classes are held 4 days a month from Hillsboro, OR or you can join remotely
- MBA Scholarships are available
- Gain theory and practical experience while visiting local businesses on the Corporate Landscape Tour
- By incorporating a cohort program, Pacific's MBA program empowers students to network with classmates and professors.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Policy, Regulation & Politics of Healthcare
- Legal Aspects of Healthcare
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Healthcare Finance & Accounting
- Quality Management in Healthcare
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Health Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1739 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Completed Online Application
- Resume uploaded to "My Account"
- Statement of Purpose uploaded to "My Account"
- $80 Application Fee1
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited university
- Certified transcript(s)2
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Application fees will be waived for those who schedule an informational interview.
International28611 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35764 USD for the full programme during 15 months.
National28611 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35764 USD for the full programme during 15 months.
Living costs for Forest Grove
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.