Students develop core social work practice competencies with a specialization in integrative clinical practice in health and behavioral health settings.
The Social Work Hybrid program is offered at The California State University Stanislaus.
- Social Welfare Policy and Services for Social Justice
- Human Behavior and the Social Environment
- Psycho-Social Assessment
- Integrated Behavioral Health: Recovery, Resilience, Wellness
- Social Work Practice with Trauma Survivors
- Social Work Research Methods
- Current Trends in Social Work Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work View 518 other Masters in Social Work in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Good standing at the last college or university attended
- Completed online University application for admission
- Paid application fee
- Official copies of transcripts for all previous college work
International17500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National17500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Turlock
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.