Studyportals
M.Sc. On Campus

Clinical Exercise Physiology

University of Wisconsin La Crosse

24 months
Duration
20038 USD/year
20038 USD/year
10050 USD/year
Unknown
Tuition fee
Unknown
Apply date
Unknown
Start date

About

With Clinical Exercise Physiology from University of Wisconsin La Crosse approximately 85% of our graduates enter clinical positions, with the remaining 15% attaining positions in adult/corporate fitness settings or going on to obtain additional degrees (e.g., RN, PT, PA, PhD).

Overview

Clinical Exercise Physiology from University of Wisconsin La Crosse gives students an opportunity to become involved in clinical aspects of exercise testing and cardiopulmonary rehabilitation not available at the University.

Careers

A major goal of the program is to prepare students to sit for the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Clinical Exercise Physiologist (CEP) examination at the end of the program. Over the past 30 years, the first time pass rate for La Crosse graduates has exceeded 90%.

Programme Structure

Courses include:

  • Lab Techniques in Clinical Exercise Physiology
  • Physiology of Activity
  • Philosophy and Organization of Preventive and Rehabilitative Programs
  • Electrocardiography
  • Graded Exercise Testing and Exercise Prescription
  • Advanced Cardiovascular Physiology
  • Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)

Key information

Duration

  • Full-time
    • 24 months

Start dates & application deadlines

Credits

46 alternative credits

Delivered

On Campus

Academic requirements

GPA admission requirements GPA
3

Other requirements

General requirements

  • Degree candidates typically have an undergraduate degree in physical education, fitness, exercise science, or other allied health related fields such as biology, health education, nursing, or physical therapy. 
  • A minimum undergraduate grade point average of 3.00 is required for admission. 
  • Application
  • Academic records
  • Course-by-Course Evaluations
  • Proof of English language proficiency
  • Proof of funding
  • Passport copy
  • $56 Application Fee

Tuition Fee

To alway see correct tuition fees
  • International

    20038 USD/year
    Tuition Fee
    Based on the tuition of 10019 USD per semester during 24 months.
  • National

    20038 USD/year
    Tuition Fee
    Based on the tuition of 10019 USD per semester during 24 months.
  • In-State

    10050 USD/year
    Tuition Fee
    Based on the tuition of 5025 USD per semester during 24 months.

Living costs for La Crosse

1130 - 1874 USD /month
Living costs

The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.

Funding

Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.

Fresh content

Updated in the last 9 months

Check the official programme website for potential updates.

Our partners

Clinical Exercise Physiology
-
University of Wisconsin La Crosse

Wishlist

Go to your profile page to get personalised recommendations!