The M.A. Program in History at California State University Stanislaus offers routes to further education tailored to individual needs, experiences, and professional endeavors. It has proven to be an excellent choice, not only for recent college graduates, but also for individuals making mid-life career changes. Our graduates have gone on to careers in college and university education, journalism, the California State Park system, museum management, law, and business. An M.A. in History opens many doors.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- International Relations Seminar
- Graduate Studies-East Asian
- Graduate Studies-American
- Graduate Studies-European
- Graduate Studies-Latin American
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory View 747 other Masters in History in United States
- Baccalaureate/Graduate degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in last 60 units completed
- 18 units of upper-division Child Development or related coursework with minimum GPA of 3.0
- Successful completion of writing section of GRE with a score of 3.5
International15638 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15638 USD per year during 12 months.
National8506 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8506 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Turlock
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.