In an attempt to meet students' needs and interests, the English Department offers three main concentrations and two combinations leading to the Master of Arts in English at California State University Stanislaus:
- American Literature: Romanticism and Transcendentalism
- American Literature: Realism and Naturalism
- American Literature: 20th Century to 1950
- American Literature: 20th Century, 1950 to Present
- Studies in Film
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguages View 736 other Masters in Languages in United States
- Baccalaureate/Graduate degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in last 60 units completed
- 18 units of upper-division Child Development or related coursework with minimum GPA of 3.0
- Successful completion of writing section of GRE with a score of 3.5
International15638 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15638 USD per year during 12 months.
National8502 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8502 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Turlock
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.