The College Student Personnel Administration program from University of Central Arkansas is interdisciplinary to prepare student affairs professionals for diverse areas of responsibility including:
- diversity, inclusion, & equity
- interpersonal skills
- finance & budgeting
- grant writing
- legal/ethical issues
The CSPA program is aligned with the standards and beliefs of:
- ACPA: College Student Educators International
- NASPA: Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education
- Council for the Advancement of Standards (CAS)
UCA’s course of study offers opportunities for students to discover the relationship between theory and practice. Students in the CSPA program are expected to meet the intellectual challenge of bridging theory to practice through integrated coursework, field experiences, and professional involvement.
- History of High Education
- Leadership and Supervision
- Financing Higher Education
- Law of Higher Education
- Assessment in Higher Education
- Diversity in Higher Education
- Student Development Theory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
It is recommended that you submit your Graduate School application at least one month before the semester you wish to start.
DisciplinesEducation Public Administration Human Resource Management View 357 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Central Arkansas and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.70 on a scale of 4.00 OR at least a 3.00 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate study
- Minimum 3.00 GPA on any graduate course work taken at another accredited institution
- Test Scores – Most of our programs do not require standardized test scores. If the program requires scores for the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or GMAT, the scores must be less than five years old. Register to take the GRE on the ETS website and send your scores to UCA. UCA’s GRE institution code is 6012. See the UCA Graduate Bulletin for program-specific admission requirements.
- Program-specific admission requirements – These vary by program and include items such as test scores, interviews, etc.
International16443 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 783 USD per credit during 24 months.
National16443 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 783 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State10458 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 498 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Conway
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.