Industrial engineering is a branch of engineering that concerns the development, improvement, implementation and evaluation of integrated systems of people, money, knowledge, information, equipment, energy, material and process. Industrial engineering draws upon the principles and methods of engineering analysis and synthesis, as well as mathematical, physical and social sciences together with the principles and methods of engineering analysis and design to specify, predict and evaluate the results to be obtained from such systems. In lean manufacturing systems, Industrial engineers work to eliminate wastes of time, money, materials, energy, and other resources.
- Advanced Problems in Industrial Engineering
- Advanced Topics in Industrial Engineering
- Graduate Research Project
- Inventory Systems
- Activity Scheduling
- Nonlinear Programming
- Computer Application of Statistical Methods in Engineering
- Computer Simulation of Industrial Systems
- Occupational Biomechanics
- System Safety
- Economic Decision Theory
- Reliability Theory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 243 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
- Complete and Submit the online application
- $35 Non-refundable Application Fee
- Official Transcripts from all previously attended Colleges and/or Universities. Degrees must be earned from schools that are accredited by one of the seven regional accrediting bodies recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
- Students applying for a graduate program in business must submit either a Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) (Code#6822) score or a Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation are required for students majoring in any doctoral program
- Proof of English Proficiency
International28364 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14182 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National28364 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14182 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State11776 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5888 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.