The faculty is committed to the professional preparation of the students for acquiring effective intervention techniques and strategies, integrating contemporary research, and completing “hands-on” experiences. Additionally, upon completion of a 45 to 48 course hour program, students will have acquired the necessary academic requirements for the Texas state examination in marriage and family therapy leading to licensure as a marriage and family therapist (L.M.F.T.) and for the Texas state examination as a professional counselor (L.P.C.).
More informationVisit official programme website
- Family Communication
- Theories of Child Development
- Human Development
- Marriage and Family Therapy Pre-Practicum
- Introduction to Clinical Hypnosis
- Sex Therapy
- Child and Adolescent Therapy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesFamily & Consumer Science View 159 other Masters in Family & Consumer Science in United States
Admission requirements include:
- Complete Apply Texas One application online
- Graduate Programs information form
- Three references Undergraduate transcripts GMAT or GRE scores
- Graduate Status – Minimum GPA of 2.75 and GMAT/GRE scores submitted with application.
- Provisional Status – GPA between 2.50 and 2.74 and/or official GRE/GMAT test scores have not received, but evidence exists that applicant will meet requirements for graduate acceptance once missing documentation is received.Official test scores must be submitted prior to completing the first semester of enrollment.
International17418 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8709 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National8020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4010 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.