The Health Policy and Management programme at The Aga Khan University offers full-time and part-time study options. It also offers selected courses as "Standalone Courses" for individuals wishing to enhance their knowledge in specific areas.
- The goal is to train professionals in health systems planning, implementation and research.
- To prepare leaders in designing, implementing and monitoring of health care programmes in response to health needs of Pakistan and developing countries.
- To develop professionals with comprehensive skills in health policy development and analysis and implementation.
- To produce professionals with conceptual and technical skills in institutional management.
- To provide tools to professionals to function at all levels of the health care system (policy, programmatic, service delivery) and in different organisational settings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- This is a two-year programme comprising of 4 semesters involving coursework, practicum and thesis. Teaching methods are interactive and diverse comprising of lectures, tutorials, discussions, e-learning, and site visits.
- The programme has a continuous evaluation system including presentations, quizzes, and mid-semester and final assessments during each semester. Students will have access to the latest information through Internet and a well-equipped library and inter library loan service.
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 3 other Masters in Health Management in Pakistan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Sixteen years of schooling or 4-year education (124-136 credit hours) after HSSC/FA/FSc/Grade 12 equivalent” from an accredited / recognized university in Sciences / Health Sciences including but not limited to a BSc (Biology, Biological Sciences, Physics, Physical Sciences), DPT, MBBS, BDS, BScN, DVM, D. Pharm, B Pharm (or equivalent).
International10500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10500 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National4392 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4392 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.