The Public Health at West Chester University is a CEPH- accredited 46 credit degree program with a multidisciplinary curriculum focused on problem solving, research and professional development. The MPH is competency based and can be tailored to meet student needs.
The WCU faculty has a long tradition of personal and professional concern for students, and strive to afford students opportunities for involvement, recognition and support. Often, students work closely with faculty on a range of community outreach and research projects.
Additionally, students complete a 4-credit, 200 hour Applied Learning Experience (I and II) practicum at a community practice site where they apply skills and cultivate core public health competencies. Thank you for your interest in West Chester University’s MPH program. Please explore the MPH website, contact faculty and staff, or visit the campus. We are confident that you will find an engaging program that will empower you to reach your educational and professional goals.
The core values of the MPH program are shaped by the following two interrelated convictions:
- Health is central to human existence, as it impacts both the quality and quantity of life of all individuals.
- Public health is vital for enhancing the health of individuals and their communities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Community Health
- Environmental Health
- Health Care Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health View 1098 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form submitted online.
- One official transcript from every college and university attended (except West Chester University). The official transcript should be sent directly from your undergraduate Registrar to the Graduate Admissions office. See note above.
- Two letters of recommendation for degree and certificate programs.
- A written statement of your professional goals.
International2596 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1298 USD per semester during 12 months.
National2596 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1298 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for West Chester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.