At the Master's degree programme in International Marketing Management from Berlin School of Economics and Law you will learn just how companies and customers are integrated in a complex environment and how workable solutions and ideas spring from an understanding of this ecosystem. The intercultural orientation of the degree programme and the interactive teaching modules held in English provide optimal preparation for a career in international marketing management.
Graduates of this programme are qualified to perform cross-sector specialist and management tasks in nationally and internationally-active companies. The degree also provides access to the higher levels of German public administration.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Marketing Management and Marketing Controlling
- International Marketing and Sales Management
- Current Issues in Marketing
- Consumer and Corporate Buying Behaviour
- Online Marketing
- Service Marketing (subject to changes)
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesMarketing International Business View 47 other Masters in Marketing in Germany
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree Business Studies
- At least 210 credit points. Applicants with 180 credits will be required to obtain the additional 30 credits by completing a placement in the third semester (the programme will then last four semesters)
- English language skills on a high B2 level proved by a standardised test, e.g. TOEFL (iBT minimum score 83), IELTS (minimum score 6.0), TOEIC Four Skills (minimum score 1200), PTE Academic (minimum score 67), Cambridge English Scale (minimum score 170), Oxford Test of English (minimum score 126), UNIcert II
- Letter of motivation and Curriculum Vitae in English
- Evidence specifically of having completed undergraduate modules in Marketing totalling at least 15 ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System),
- GMAT with a score of 600 or above (mandatory only for applicants who made their first degree in a country which is not member of the EU / EEA).
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
There are is no tuition. You only have to pay the €300 semester enrolment fees and an administration fee.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.