The Business Administration program at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania is focused on preparing students like you to take on leadership roles in your organization — whether a Fortune 500 corporation, a health care organization or non-profit.
This AACSB-accredited MBA program is focused on developing leadership skills and provides the theoretical, analytical and operational expertise managers need to meet the challenges of managing human and material resources in dynamic, competitive environments.
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Leadership, Ethics, and Professional Development
- Human Resource Management Skills for Managers
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1519 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- The online application requires a non-refundable application fee of $35 for United States applicants/$60 for International applicants that will be paid online at the end of the electronic application via credit card.
- Transcripts should indicate degree granted and/or show the most recent semester grades/current semester in progress and be sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions from your respective institution.
- GRE and GMAT scores are requested directly through ETS.
International11208 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5604 USD per semester during 12 months.
National11208 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5604 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State7968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3984 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Bloomsburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.