For PR students, the final research project is a synthesis of concepts and application supported by research in the specific specialization field defined by the student, either public relations or corporate communications. It should provide insight into a topic of interest for the student and demonstrate mastery of the specialization.The two-course requirement may be fulfilled by a traditional thesis, a fact-based case study or a complete promotional program. The project is undertaken under the direction of a faculty member with specific expertise and experience in the area being studied.As an alternative to the two-course final project, PR students may elect to take a comprehensive exam and write a 10-page research paper.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Theories of Communication
- Corporate Communication
- Organizational Communication
- Public Relations for Non-Profit Organization
- Writing for Organizations
- Electronic Graphics and Publication Design
- Fundraising for Institutional Development
- Business and Professional Presentations
- International Communication
- Public Relations for Entertainment and Sports
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Investor Relations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Most of Iona's graduate programs operate on a rolling admission basis. We encourage you to submit your application a month prior to a session start.
DisciplinesPublic Relations View 66 other Masters in Public Relations in United States
- $50 USD application fee
- A completed application (online)
- Undergraduate/graduate transcripts
- Evaluation of international credentials performed by one of the evaluation services recognized by NACES
- Proof of Language Proficiency (TOEFL IBT 80, 213 CBT, 3 year longevity)
- Two professional recommendation letters
International1127 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1127 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1127 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1127 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.